Sealy Hybrid Essentials™
Sealy Hybrid Essentials Trust II goes beyond the basics to deliver the quality, support and comfort you expect from Sealy at an affordable price. The Trust II features a combination of gel memory foam and encased coils to provide the best of both: lightly-conforming comfort and stable, deep down support.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro™ Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Barrel-shape coils ensure you get the right support, where you need it. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.