Copper II Plush
Sealy Hybrid Performance™
The Sealy Hybrid Performance™ Collection Copper II Plush, features Sealy's exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ which provides durable all-over support and 20% more coils in the middle area of the mattress, where you need it most. Additionally, Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory foam with Chill offers cool-to-the-touch surface for a comfortable sleeping environment.
Sealy Exclusives: Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Ease 2.0 Foundation:
- Sealy Ease adjustable base is the simple way to turn your bed into the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg lift, for virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Support yourself in your ideal position to read, watch TV, or fall asleep in perfect comfort.
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Adjust head and foot (separately) with virtually unlimited ergonomic positions
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro™ Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Barrel-shape coils ensure you get the right support, there you need it. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Control all functions from the user-friendly wireless remote control; pre-programmed to pair with base
- Simple one-button preset "return to flat" option
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.