Model Number: SLY 520729
At the heart of every Sealy mattress is the support that's right for you. Only Sealy has Posturepedic Technology™ to provide more support where you need it most. By precisely engineering the mattress into specific zones, we're able to target reinforced support, while providing exceptional full-body support. In every mattress we make, Sealy combines smart innovation, precise engineering and industry-leading testing to ensure quality and durability. You can trust Sealy to deliver durable support and comfort in every mattress we make.
Sealy Conform™ Line
Our foam mattresses use foam, memory foam, or advanced gel foam (often combined), to deliver custom full-body support and conforming comfort. We use exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver the all-over support you want, with reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
Sealy Essentials™ Collection
Essentials go beyond basic, delivering the quality, support and comfort you expect from Sealy at an affordable price.
Ease 2.0 Foundation:
- Sealy Ease adjustable base is the simple way to turn your bed into the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg lift, for virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Support yourself in your ideal position to read, watch TV, or fall asleep in perfect comfort.
- Quilt: UltraStretch Mid-Loft Knit Cover
- Comfort Layers: 1.5" Sealy ComfortSense™ Gel Memory Foam
- Base: 7.5" SealySupport™ Gel Base Foam
- Adjust head and foot (separately) with virtually unlimited ergonomic positions
- Control all functions from the user-friendly wireless remote control; pre-programmed to pair with base
- Simple one-button preset "return to flat" option
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.