Line: Crown Jewel
Model Number: SLY 520232
The Crown Jewel support system features unique Titanium alloy ReST II coil which is designed to provide three layers of staged support to cradle every part of the body for a perfect night's sleep.
Sealy's most innovative edge support system, UniCased XT encases and locks into the spring unit for exceptional stability, peaceful sleep and minimized partner disturbance.
Combining the luxury and superior conformance of gel-infused visco elastic with the resilience and performance of latex, ComfortCore Luxe provides greater spinal alignment in the critical centre third of the mattress , allowing tired muscles to relax and recover.
The Crown Jewel also features corner wrap handles, Gold tone vents, Corner guards and timber legs. They also feature SmarTex treated fabrics which help disperse heat and moisture so you can sleep more comfortably.
Ease 2.0 Foundation:
- Sealy Ease adjustable base is the simple way to turn your bed into the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg lift, for virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Support yourself in your ideal position to read, watch TV, or fall asleep in perfect comfort.
- Rest II - three stage support system with titanium alloy coils
- UniCased XT Edge Support System
- ComfortCore Luxe centre third support
- Add an adjustable base for added comfort
- Adjust head and foot (separately) with virtually unlimited ergonomic positions
- Control all functions from the user-friendly wireless remote control; pre-programmed to pair with base
- Simple one-button preset "return to flat" option
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.