- " NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum
- " 2.44 Cu.Ft. Capacity (IEC)
- " Direct Drive Motor is Highly Reliable, Durable and Quiet
- " 1400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- " Ventless Condensing Drying System
- " 115V Power Source
- Intelligent Fabric Care
- " SenseClean System Automatically Adjusts Water and Wash Time for Optimal Care
- " Sensor Dry System Measures Moisture in the Drum and Automatically Adjusts Drying Time
- and Temperature for Optimal Care
- " Flexibility of Wash to Dry, Wash Only or Dry Only
- " 9 Wash Programs
- " 5 Rinse Temperatures
- " Sanitary Cycle
- " Delay Wash up to 19 hours
- Style and Design
- " 24" Installation Under Counter
- " Premium Finishes in Titanium and White
- " Upfront Electronic Controls with Dial-A-Cycle
- " Chrome Trimmed Door with Clear Glass
- Environmentally Friendly
- " Energy Star Rated
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.