- " 4.0 cu.ft. Ultra Capacity with NeveRust" Stainless Steel Drum (IEC)
- " Direct Drive Motor for the Ultimate in Durability and Reliability
- " 10° TilTub" for Easy Reach into the Rear of the Drum
- " 1320 RPM Powerful Spin for Efficient Water Extraction
- " SteamWash" System for Better Washing Performance and Higher Water and Energy Efficiency
- " SenseClean" System for Intelligent Fabric Care
- " SteamFresh" Cycle
- " 9 Washing Programs
- " 5 Temperature Levels
- " RollerJets" and Forced Water Circulation
- " Sanitary Cycle with Added Steam Option
- " Delay Wash (up to 19 hours)
- Style and Design
- " Upfront Electronic Control Panel with Trilingual Blue LCD Display (English/French/Spanish) and Dial-A-Cycle"
- " White LED Tub Light
- " Large Chrome Rimmed Door with Clear Glass
- " Stackable with Matching Dryer DLE8377 or DLG8388
- " Optional Matching Drawer Pedestal
- Technology Benefits
- " Remote Monitor Ready
- " LoDecibel" Quiet Operation
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.