Warmwood is our equal counterpart to Glenwood, which has warmer pecan like hues with a touch of grey. This traditional style of its recessed panels and warm hues, make this cabinet line one for almost all styles, tastes, and budgets.
All Cabinets get stained, sealed, and are protected with a durable topcoat. The result is a surface that is virtually "family-proof". It resists many household chemicals, water, beverages, and more. You can build a kitchen to live in at a price you can live with.
This cabinet line through Kitchen Kompact includes a variety of pieces which offer a host of possibilities for design and creativity which fits your kitchen needs.
- Variety of pieces available to build and design a kitchen to your space and needs
- 1/2 thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers
- Everywhere a screw goes is solid wood
- All frames are built of solid 3/4 kiln-dried hardwood
- Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and glued
- Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed
- Solid wood toe kicks, 3/4 thick
- Solid wood hanging strips at the top and bottom
- Certified by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.