The Frigidaire 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer has 2 full-width glass shelves and 2 humidity control crisper drawers for storing fruits and vegetables. It's equipped with bright lighting to keep contents clearly visible. The freezer has a full-width shelf for flexible storage options as well as 2 full-width door racks.
The Frigidaire 30 in. Freestanding Smoothtop Electric Range lets you cook more at once, with a 4.9 cu. ft. capacity oven and a 5 element electric cooktop featuring two 6 in. elements, a 9 in. element and an expandable element that adjusts between 6 in. and 9 in. Ready-Select Control knobs allow you to easily select options and cooking temperatures, while timed cooking technology helps you manage your cooking time.
FFEF3052TS: Gas Range
- Optional icemaker eliminates the need to fill ice trays and ensures you have a steady supply of ice on hand
- Hot surface indicator lights alert you when cooktop is still hot
- 2 humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh
- Large 14.1 cu. ft. Fresh Food Capacity has the space to keep foods organized while 3.98 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity gives you room for storing all your frozen foods
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity oven gives you space to cook more at once
- 5-element electric range features two 6 in. elements, a 9 in. element and an expandable element that adjusts between 6 in. and 9 in.
- Space wise Expandable Element adjusts between 6 in. and 9 in. to accommodate a variety of cookware
- Preheat Baking Option and timed cooking technology helps you manage your cooking time
- High/low broil options between from 400F to 500F
Professional delivery and installation is available for many of the products that we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Please ask a sales associate for details!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.